Service and maintenance
Global Nissan service standard
Global Nissan service standard is applied at all authorized dealers nationwide to provide fast, professional after-sales service to help customers feel comfortable and convenient every time they bring their cars for service.
Take a look at the 10 steps in the process of Nissan Customer Care Standard:
1. Customer schedules appointment
2. Service Advisor welcomes customer
3. Service Advisor consults customer
4. Foreman receives repair order and allocates job
5. Technician performs diagnosis
6. Service Advisor explains service job and asks for customer’s approval
7. Technician performs repair
8. Foreman controls service quality
9. Service Advisor delivers vehicle to customer
10. Customer Relationship Officer makes follow-up call
Standard periodic maintenance
Your Nissan vehicle has been manufactured with high durability, but scheduled maintenance is maintenance is necessary to ensure your Nissan vehicle operates properly and efficiently.
- The first periodic maintenance for a new Nissan vehicle is 1,000 km or 1 month, whichever comes first. This maintenance is especially important because it allows authorized sealers to check and repair immediately (if necessary) to ensure the safety of customers during use of the vehicle.
- The periodic maintenance schedule is specified in the Owner’s Manual. You should take the initiative to bring the vehicle to Nissan dealers for regular maintenance at every 5,000 km or 3 months, whichever comes first.
Maintenance services at Nissan Dealers
- One of the required conditions to enjoy the new car warranty
- Outstanding and perfect service quality, ensuring safety and improving vehicle's longevity
- Nissan trained technicians regularly updated with technical information
- Advanced equipment and tools
- Genuine parts and reputable repair warranty
- Competitive service price